Escape to Fall Creek Falls.... spent the weekend hiking and picnicking on the rocks, overlooking the waterfalls. I love moss covered rocks and the damp, cool air that fills your lungs. I think I would shrivel and die without entering the forest at least every few days.
We built fairy houses, and uncovered unicorn fossils. So magical...
- Ode to cheese pizza
- Godzilla's gone broody!
- hope is the thing with feathers
- Pesticides linked to food allergies and asthma
- Chicken in the Waldorf Classroom
- Happy Birthday, Little Bird
- The value of stillness
- Feed Yourself Fertile
- raw chakra salad
- Ode to a white egg....
- just another day on the farm
- gratefulness for a bit of light
- a little something from the bakery
- heart wrenching project on eating disorders, young people + media
- Round Up Causes Birth Defects
- Sun Kissed Community
- hot hot hot
- mama's day
- Earth Day
- tree hugger
- Which wolf?
- the silent evolution
- New face of BABYBEARSHOP